COVID-19 (updated 6/14/21)
When riding the BU Shuttle, please observe the following policies aimed to reduce spread of COVID-19:
- Face coverings are required while riding the BU Shuttle (per CDC order)
- When possible, shuttle doors are one way
- Front doors: boarding ONLY
- Rear doors: exit ONLY
- Shuttle interiors are disinfected multiple times daily
- Windows should remain open – the CDC recommends natural ventilation to increase outdoor air dilution
- Absolutely no eating or drinking
What other transportation options are available on campus besides the BU Shuttle?
- Our new Terrier Transit App allows users to consider all their transportation options and routes in one mobile app—BU Shuttle, MBTA buses and trains, walking, bicycling, Bluebikes, and Zipcar.
- BU offers all students and employees substantially discounted Bluebikes memberships—just $52.50/year instead of $99.00/year. With seven stations on the Charles River Campus and two on the Medical Campus, Bluebikes provides a fast, cheap, and affordable way to get around. Members may take an unlimited number of (sub-45 minute) Bluebikes trips in a day for no charge.
- Most trips on the Charles River Campus can be made in under 20 minutes on foot. Get your steps in!