The Metropolitan College Office of the Dean provides support to all MET faculty, oversees class scheduling, and helps implement curriculum changes and academic policies. We are a central office for all academic programs, and we support the functions of the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Programs.
The policies, procedures, events, and resources contained in these pages provide support to Metropolitan College’s diverse community of faculty, department heads, administrative and academic coordinators, and staff members.
- Academic Policy Committee (APC)
- Faculty Council
- Faculty Council Elected Committees
- Faculty Forums and Webinars
- Leadership Meeting
- University Committee Participation
- 2006–2007 Strategic Plan
- MET Constitution
- Past and Present Annual Reports
- Program Approvals
- Credit Assignment to Academic Courses