CITL Undergraduate Research Experience Application

  • Please fill out the Undergraduate Research Experience Application Form below¬†to apply for the Undergraduate Research Experience, an opportunity that allows students to receive a stipend for their research work instead of class credit.
  • Contact the Center for Interdisciplinary Teaching & Learning for information about the Undergraduate Research Experience: Room 215,, 617-353-2861.
  • Learn more about undergraduate research opportunities at the College of General Studies.

The CITL Undergraduate Research Experience Online Application Form is coming soon!