Address Changes

Students must notify the University of any local or home address changes. To do this, eligible students may update this information on the MyBU Student Portal or complete a Personal Data Change Form, available from the student’s school or college, the University Information Center, or the University Registrar. Changes in residence hall addresses are the responsibility of the Housing office. If the student withdraws from University housing but remains enrolled at the University, the student must update their local address.