Name Changes or Corrections

Misspelled names on official University documents can be corrected by presenting a current driver’s license or other form of identification to the University Registrar.

Currently enrolled students who wish to change their names must present sufficient reason and identification to the University Registrar. Upon approval, the student will be asked to complete a Name Change Form.

For students who are no longer registered or who have graduated, legal documentation (e.g., a marriage license or court order) must be submitted to the University Registrar along with the request for the change.