Admitted Student Orientation
Fall Orientation for Admitted, On-Campus Graduate Degree Students
In addition to the orientations held by various graduate departments and degree programs at Boston University’s Metropolitan College (MET) during the first week of the Fall and Spring semesters, we welcome admitted, new on-campus graduate degree students to attend a MET-wide graduate orientation.
Topics to be covered include academic expectations for graduate students, and general University resources. Students studying on campus should RSVP for the on-campus orientation using the link they will receive via email in late July.
Two orientation sessions will be held on Wednesday, September 5 – one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Both sessions are identical and we encourage you to attend the session that fits your schedule best. Attending orientation is strongly recommended.
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. OR 12:00 p.m. -2:00 p.m.
Location: George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Ave., 2nd Floor
Other Graduate Department Orientations
- Actuarial Science, Thursday, August 30 at 6 pm OR Tuesday, September 4 at 11 a.m.
- Arts Administration, Tuesday, September 4 at 4 p.m.
- Computer Science Programs, Tuesday, September 4 at 4 p.m.
- Gastronomy, Friday, September 7 at 5 p.m.
- Urban Affairs & City Planning, Friday, September 7 at 4 p.m.
Information about these department specific events will come directly from your departmental contact via email.