Undergraduate Degree Programs
How Do I Apply?
Prior to applying, we recommend that you meet with an academic counselor in Undergraduate Student Services. The academic counselor can discuss programs, evaluate your eligibility, and let you know what materials will be required for your application. To schedule an appointment, please call 617-353-2980.
Another option is to attend an Information Session, Open House, or Webinar to learn about eligibility requirements and the application process. To reserve your place at an Information Session, Open House, or Webinar, call 617-353-6000.
International students should visit the international student application page to learn more about the application process.
After consulting with your academic counselor, you may:
Complete our online Application for Undergraduate Admission.
Apply by Mail
Download the application form or call 617-353-6000 to request a copy. Mail your completed application to:
Boston University Metropolitan College
Undergraduate Student Services
755 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 102
Boston, MA 02215
A complete application for admission must include:
- A completed Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official transcripts from high school or GED
- Official transcript(s) from each college attended
- Undergraduate Transfer Student Status Report Form (only for schools attended in the US within the last three years)
- A completed personal statement essay (described on the application)
- A nonrefundable $80 application fee