Application DeadlinesApply Now
Graduate Program Application Deadlines
Master's & CAGS Deadlines
- Priority Deadline: January 15, 2022
- Recommended Deadline to receive a priority consideration for scholarship support: January 15, 2022
- Child Life Final Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Counseling (Mental Health and School) Final Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Counseling (Sports Psychology): Closed
- Recommended Deadline for International Applicants for On-Campus Programs: April 1, 2022
- Application Opens: August 2022
- Recommended Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Recommended Deadline for International Applicants for On-Campus Programs: October 15, 2022
- Please note: Child Life will no longer be accepting Spring applications.
Doctor of Education (EdD) Deadlines
For more information, email Dr. Bob Weintraub firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Deadlines
Admissions Decision Timelines
Typically, admissions decisions are released approximately eight weeks after an application is complete. Fall applications are currently being reviewed. Please note: The Admissions Committee only reviews complete applications.
Since admissions decisions are made by faculty members who may not be on campus during University breaks, the review process may take longer during the summer (approximately mid-May to early September) and winter breaks (approximately mid-December to mid-January). Please plan your application time accordingly.
Application Cutoff Dates
Although BU Wheelock accepts applications on a rolling basis, we do stop accepting Boston Campus program applications for any given semester approximately six weeks before classes are scheduled to begin.
- The EdM in Sports Psychology Counseling application window has closed.
- Our PhD programs, MS in Child Life, and EdM in Counseling programs do not accept applications on a rolling basis.
Start Your Application