Unfunded Collaboration Research Agreement (CRA)
An unfunded collaboration research agreement is a contract that establishes the rights and responsibilities of research collaborators that are participating in a specific collaborative research project whereby no funds are exchanged between the collaborators. Unfunded collaboration research agreements may include the exchange of in-kind support such as tangible research materials (e.g., mice, antibodies, computer chips), software, data or may involve a no-cost loan of equipment.
- This is a smart form and must be filled out electronically.
- Please complete the information and questionnaire below. Optional fields are marked. All other fields are required.
- Clicking “yes” on some check boxes will display additional mandatory fields to be completed.
- You can Save a copy of the form at any time using the Save button and complete the form at a later time.
- Submit the form by clicking on the Submit button and following the prompts. This will send a copy of the form to Industry Engagement via your normal email. Please note, the Submit process will not work until all required fields are filled out.
- Industry Engagement will confirm receipt and review the form and initiate the agreement review process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation within 3 business days).