Department of Administrative Sciences
With the rise of globalization and electronic commerce, the world of business has become much more interesting—and more complex. To be successful, you need not only to understand this complexity, but to acquire the skills to manage and embrace rapid change.
The Department of Administrative Sciences at Metropolitan College can help you remain competitive and rise to the top of your field. We respond to the educational needs of students by providing industry-specific academic programs that are innovative, scholarly, challenging, interdisciplinary, and practically focused. We design these programs to incorporate the technologies necessary so they can be delivered at times and places, and in formats, that meet a wide array of needs. Our teaching mission is to produce critical and innovative thinkers—broad in perspective, international in attitude, skilled in communications—who are competent, capable, and comfortable in their ability to make decisions either alone or in teams, and practiced in using the tools necessary to compete in their specialization. We prepare students to succeed in a global environment, within a professional and ethical framework.
Administrative Sciences department offers a variety of degrees and certificates evenings on campus, online, and in a blended format. In addition, the department’s relationships with international partner universities in Spain, Mexico, Korea, and Turkey provide valuable opportunities to engage online or on-site with students and scholars in those countries.
Online and Boston-based graduate students can participate in a variety of international study experiences through the Administrative Sciences department. These include taking a partner institution’s online course or participating in one of the department’s intensive courses abroad.
The department strongly believes that international opportunities are a vital part of today’s business education, and strives to make opportunities available to our students whether part-time, full-time, or online. Information about international opportunities is available from the department or, for online students, the online program coordinator.
- Master of Science in Administrative Studies with concentrations in:
- Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management
- Master of Science in Financial Management with concentrations in:
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Insurance Management (online only)
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management with concentrations in:
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies
- Applied Business Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Business Management
- International Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Economic Development via Tourism
Boston University Metropolitan College is a full member of EFMD.
Boston University is an accredited member of AACSB International―the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.