When you team up with Boston University’s Metropolitan College (MET) for your workforce development needs, your employees gain a world-class education—and your company gains world-class skills.
An education from BU MET ensures that your employees remain cutting-edge and adaptable to rapid advances in technology and the pressures exerted by emerging markets and volatile global economies.
BU MET will work with you to interpret your company’s goals and objectives, assess workforce needs, and recommend the most advantageous educational solutions. Together, we’ll develop a learning strategy and delivery system that responds to the unique needs of your organization—ensuring a high return on your investment.
BU MET’s professional programs are accredited and certified by leading industry, security, and educational authorities in the US and globally.
Whether you want to optimize an existing educational benefit or add a new one, MET offers a variety of valuable advantages for companies such as yours, including:
Quality professional education, convenient schedules
- Up-to-date Course Content: With more than 80 highly respected, accredited part-time degree and certificate programs in business, information technology, and other key industry sectors in a wide range of subjects, you’ll help meet your organizational objectives and enhance overall employee expertise.
- Flexibility: Courses are offered in the evenings on campus in Boston or via convenient online and blended formats.
Engaged faculty, powerful networks
- Practical Education: MET faculty bring hands-on field experience and high-level industry research to the classroom, providing practical insights and in-depth understanding your employees can apply right on the job.
- Professional Leaders: Your workforce learns from the best teachers that higher education has to offer—innovative professionals and experts in analytics, business, computer science, project management, cybersecurity, and many other fields.
- Industry Peers: Students benefit from their classmates’ professional perspectives and gain access to new networking opportunities.
Personalized service, partnership benefits
- Advising: BU MET representatives attend company education or benefits fairs, host on-site information sessions, and create webinar presentations unique to your company. We’ll provide information on the programs that have been pre-approved for your company’s tuition assistance program.
- Tuition Scholarships: Formal Preferred Educational Partnerships offer tuition scholarships to companies that include Metropolitan College as an approved provider school for their employees. If your company uses a third-party administrator to manage tuition benefits, we can work with them directly to be included as a provider school.
Contact us for information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-6001 to discuss how your company and Metropolitan College can work together to maximize your most important asset: your people.