Make the most of your time at BU Law.
As a BU Law student, you can take advantage of the many programs and resources offered by the law school and the larger university. Many of these programs are offered through BU Law’s Student Affairs Office.
Starting with Orientation at the beginning of your 1L year through final exams of your 3L year, the Office of Student Affairs is here to help you make the most of your time at BU Law. Whether you’re seeking information about bar requirements, how to plan activities, counseling resources, or requesting disability accommodations, Student Affairs can assist you. The office also offers academic advising for individual students, support for student organizations, and diversity programming for the law school community.
Throughout the year, Student Affairs provides a variety of programs and activities for students, including Continuing Orientation for 1Ls, Critical Conversations, and wellness programming.
The Student Affairs Office ensures that students have the dynamic, academically challenging, and supportive environment needed for law school success. The Office is the center of many advising and support activities, providing academic information, counseling resources, and personal guidance to BU Law students.
Wondering what you would come to see us about? You can find out more about the Student Affairs Office staff and the services we offer below, and you can always contact us at 617-358-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Meet Our Team
Meet with me: calendly.com/gmmuir
- Academic advising
- Administration of the Academic Regulations
- Counseling resources and referrals
- Disability accommodations
- Dual-degree advising
- Exam accommodations
- Letters of Good Standing
- Oversight of the Student Affairs and Registrar’s Offices
- Personal and professional advising
- Preparation for the Bar Exam; Character & Fitness reviews
Meet with me: calendly.com/bwmhernandez
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives and programming
- 2L/3L Advising
- Affinity groups liaison
- Diversity recruitment and retention
- Community outreach and pipeline programs
Meet with me: calendly.com/jcollin3
- Advisor to Student Government Association and Public Interest Project
- Provide general support to student organizations
- Organize BU Law 5K Race
- Coordinate events to celebrate graduating 3Ls
- Walk-in advising on academic, career, and personal concerns
Meet with me: calendly.com/ndhoran
- Student advising
- Study skills
- Exam taking skills
- Academic advising
- Time/stress management
- Outcomes assessment
- Academic Enrichment Lecture Series
Meet with me: calendly.com/cochran1
- Event support for student groups, including room reservations
- Student Appreciation Days and wellness programming
- Journal events
- Programming and departmental assessment
- Reimbursements for journals and affinity groups
- Locker management and concerns
- 1L Photobook
Upcoming Student Affairs Events
Upcoming Student Organization Events
There are no upcoming events.