Support and Giving
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Elie Wiesel Center for Jewish Studies at Boston University! Your contribution ensures that we can continue to offer financial support to undergraduate and graduate students, and enrich the Boston-area community with our engaging public lectures and events.
To give online:
Visit the Elie Wiesel Center Giving Page to make a one-time or recurring contribution:
- Enter the amount and select whether you intend it as a one-time or recurring gift
- Enter your contact information
- Follow prompts to enter payment information
- If you would like to donate to the Michael Grodin Memorial Fund, please note “Michael Grodin Fund” for your gift designation.
To mail a gift:
- Make checks payable to Trustees of Boston University.
- Write “Elie Wiesel Center for Jewish Studies Endowment Fund” on the memo line of your check. If you would like your check to go to the Michael Grodin Memorial Fund, please note this on the memo line, as well.
- Mail your gift to:
Boston University Gifts & Records
595 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 700, West Entrance,
Boston, MA 02215