Application Fee Waiver Request
The application for Fall and Spring 2023 opens on September 1st.
If you wish to request a fee waiver for a Master’s or PhD application for entry in Fall or Spring 2023, please submit the form below. You must have started an application before requesting a fee waiver. Please note the deadlines below.
- Deadline for Early Consideration Fee Waiver: September 22, 2022.
- Deadline for PhD Application Fee Waivers: December 9, 2022.
- Deadline for Master’s Application Fee Waivers for Priority Scholarship Deadline: January 9, 2023
- Deadline for Master’s Application Fee Waivers: March 9, 2023.
NOTE: We cannot grant fee waivers to applicants that have already submitted at least 1 application in our system. YOU MUST REQUEST YOUR FEE WAIVER AFTER CREATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. No refunds will be made to students requesting a fee waiver after they submitted an application.
To request a fee waiver you must have started your application to BU’s College of Engineering. You will need to enter your CAS ID in the form below. The deadline to submit a Fee Waiver Request is 5 business days prior to the application deadline. Deadlines are listed on our website
- If approved, you will receive an email from Liaison (application vendor) with instructions on how to redeem the fee waiver in 1 to 3 business days (most fee waivers are just applied to your account so you can submit with no fee).
- Questions? Contact enggrad at bu.edu.
We look forward to receiving your application.