June 23 – July 6, 2024
Please note: 2024 program dates, lengths, and locations subject to change due to extenuating circumstances.
The two-week Saxophone Workshop provides a challenging environment focused on artistry, technical skills, and musicianship. The Saxophone Workshop is led by Director and BU Lecturer of Music in Saxophone Kenneth Radnofsky and Associate Director and BU Lecturer of Music in Saxophone Jennifer Bill.
- Class time dedicated to all aspects of saxophone playing including intonation, techniques, recital and audition preparation
- Study of repertoire including that of Bach, Rachmaninoff, Creston, Ibert, Albright, Denisov, and Lauba
- Individualized attention and masterclasses
- Performance opportunities
- Boston University transferable course credit
BUTI encourages you to apply to every program for which you’re interested and eligible. Please also consider applying to the following related program(s):
Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships
The total cost of attending BUTI is based on the total number of weeks in attendance (even if attending more than one program). Find more detailed information here.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and/or financial need in combination with enrollment needs. Any student applying for scholarship must complete the scholarship section of the admissions application, even if only applying for a merit-based award (the scholarship application is found within the digital admissions application). Students will be notified of any potential scholarship assistance with their admission decision. Learn more about scholarships at BUTI.