Young Artists Piano Program
July 3 – August 13, 2022 | Ages 14-19
*The Young Artists Piano Program is open to high school students who have not yet begun full-time college or conservatory study.
The Young Artists Piano Program (YAPP) is a three-week intensive summer training program for advanced pianists. Admission to the program is highly competitive and is limited to a class size that emphasizes individualized attention.
- Individual lessons
- Master classes and guest lectures
- Seminars in topics relevant to piano performance practice, history, interpretation, programming, and repertoire
- Elective courses in music theory, music history, health and wellness, and more
- Performance opportunities
- Boston University transferable course credit
Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships
The total cost of attending BUTI is based on the total number of weeks in attendance (even if attending more than one program). For more detailed information, click here.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and/or financial need in combination with enrollment needs. Any student applying for scholarship must complete the scholarship section of the admissions application, even if only applying for a merit-based award (the scholarship application is found within the digital admissions application). Students will be notified of any potential scholarship assistance with their admission decision. Learn more about scholarships at BUTI.