July 7 – August 17, 2024
Ages 14 – 19*
The Young Artists Harp Program (YAHP) is a six-week program, providing young players a comprehensive overview of all facets of harp playing. Led by Director Franziska Huhn, YAHP offers students highly individualized and thorough instruction.
- Individual lessons
- Focus on technique and the interpretation and performance practices of standard harp repertoire and orchestral excerpts
- Masterclasses and guest lectures
- Elective courses in music theory, music history, health and wellness, and more
- Performance opportunities
- Boston University transferable course credit
*The Young Artists Harp Program is open to high school students who have not yet begun full-time college or conservatory study.
Please note: 2024 program dates, lengths, and locations subject to change due to extenuating circumstances.
Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships
The total cost of attending BUTI is based on the total number of weeks in attendance (even if attending more than one program). Find more detailed information here.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and/or financial need in combination with enrollment needs. Any student applying for scholarship must complete the scholarship section of the admissions application, even if only applying for a merit-based award (the scholarship application is found within the digital admissions application). Students will be notified of any potential scholarship assistance with their admission decision. Learn more about scholarships at BUTI.