June 23 – July 6, 2024
Please note: 2024 program dates, lengths, and locations subject to change due to extenuating circumstances.
The two-week Clarinet Workshop offers a positive and supportive learning environment where you will develop knowledge, skills, and artistry through intensive classes, individual instruction, and performance. The Clarinet Workshop is directed by BU Master Lecturer of Clarinet, David Martins.
- Intensive classes dedicated to tone, technique, articulation, intonation, practice techniques, and performance confidence
- Detailed study of standard solo literature
- Individualized attention and masterclasses
- Performance opportunities
- Boston University transferable course credit
BUTI encourages you to apply to every program for which you’re interested and eligible. Please also consider applying to the following related program(s):
- Woodwind Quintet Workshop
- Composition Fundamentals Workshop
- Young Artists Orchestra
- Young Artists Wind Ensemble
Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships
The total cost of attending BUTI is based on the total number of weeks in attendance (even if attending more than one program). Find more detailed information here.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and/or financial need in combination with enrollment needs. Any student applying for scholarship must complete the scholarship section of the admissions application, even if only applying for a merit-based award (the scholarship application is found within the digital admissions application). Students will be notified of any potential scholarship assistance with their admission decision. Learn more about scholarships at BUTI.