The first annual Gerald and Deanne Gitner Family CAS lecture brought together an...
The Frederick S. Pardee School
of Global Studies
Dedicated to advancing human progress and improving the global human condition.
The Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies is dedicated to advancing human progress and improving the human condition through rigorous and creative undergraduate, graduate, and professional education; path-breaking research; and active engagement in innovative initiatives that apply this education and knowledge to make a real-world difference in the critical challenges humanity faces.
September 18, 2014
Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies Associate Professor Kevin Gallagher is...
September 17, 2014
A contingent of Boston University-based 2014 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellows visited the...
September 17, 2014
Assistant Professor Manjari Chatterjee Miller, an Asia specialist at the Boston Univeristy...
- 9/23 MA in International Relations & Environmental Policy Program Meeting
- 9/23 Film Screening and Discussion: Honor of the City - The Story of the Warsaw Rising (Eugene Starky, 2013)
- 9/24 Hopkins-Nanjing Center Graduate Program Information Session
- 9/27 Pardee School Faculty and Staff Retreat
- 9/29 The Radical Imagination: Social Movement Research Workshop
- 9/29 Social Resistance in Times of Austerity: A Panel Discussion with Kostis Kornetis and Alex Khasnabish
- 10/1 The Putin Doctrine: A Danger to Global Security? A lunch discussion with Ruprecht Polenz
- 10/1 "Birth and Rebirth in Pre-Columbian Mural Painting"
- 10/1 Learning to Lead: Lessons from Japan
- 10/2 Undergraduate: Fall Welcome Social (TBC)
The first annual Gerald and Deanne Gitner Family CAS lecture brought together an exciting panel of Boston Univeristy faculty to discuss the challenges and opportunities of ‘Advancing the Human Condition’ and to kick off the BU Alumni Weekend 2014, on September 18. The theme of ‘Advancing the Human Condition’ is, of course, the defining goal of […] Read More