The Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies at Boston University launched...
The Frederick S. Pardee School
of Global Studies
Dedicated to advancing human progress and improving the global human condition.
The Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies is dedicated to advancing human progress and improving the human condition through rigorous and creative undergraduate, graduate, and professional education; path-breaking research; and active engagement in innovative initiatives that apply this education and knowledge to make a real-world difference in the critical challenges humanity faces.
September 29, 2014
As US President Obama announced US re-entry into the war theaters of...
September 29, 2014
To mark the launch of the Boston University Frederick S. Pardee School...
September 28, 2014
Erik Goldstein, Professor of International Relations and History at the Boston Univeristy...
- 10/2 Undergraduate: Fall Welcome Social
- 10/3 GEGI: "Managing Financial Globalization in China" (Discussion)
- 10/6 Last Day to Drop a Class without a "W"
- 10/6 Inaugural Lecture Series: "The Future of Europe and the EU"
- 10/6 BUCSA: "Touch of Sin" (Film Screening and Discussion)
- 10/7 ASC: "Party-Building and Democratization in Contemporary Senegal" (Talk)
- 10/8 Pardee Center: "The Future is Now: Urban Asia in the 21st Century" (Panel Discussion)
- 10/9 BUCSA: "Is Hinglish a Metaphor? Language Mixtures in India" (Lecture)
- 10/14 Monday Schedule of Classes
- 10/14 Sawyer Mellon Seminar Series: "The Phoenix Century: Myths of Rebirth from the Ashes of World War II" (Seminar)
The Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies at Boston University launched a new series of seminars called “Beyond the Headlines @BUPardeeSchool” with a panel discussion on “Espionage: Its Past and its Future.” Held on Wednesday, October 1, 2014, the panel brought together four seasoned experts to discuss trends in global intelligence and where they […] Read More