How to Disable iMesh
The easiest time to disable file sharing in iMesh is during installation.
1. In the Installation Complete window, check the box labeled Disable Sharing.
2. If iMesh is already installed, click the Options at the top of the Search window.
3. Select the Security category from the list and check the box labeled Don’t share files on this computer. Click OK
4. To make sure you are not sharing any folders, select the My Library window and click the Share Manager button.
5. Look for drives and folders with a grayed-out box next to them. These drives or folders have sub-folders that are being shared. Expand the directory tree and uncheck all of the selected check boxes.
6. When you have unselected all of the check boxes, there should be no more grayed-out boxes left. Click OK