THANK YOU TO ALL THAT ATTENDED
BU SECURITY CAMP 2022!
Each August Boston University hosts “Security Camp”. Security Camp is a free, one-day conference for University system, network, security administrators, and security managers. The goal is to provide a forum where those responsible for maintaining computing security in the higher education environment can share and benefit from collective experiences.
This year camp was held as a hybrid conference with options for attendance online or on campus at Boston University. This year’s theme is “Cyberspace Camp!”
This conference was partially sponsored by the NorthEast Regional Computing Program (NERCOMP) and complements the Security Camps that Boston College and MIT have hosted for several years.
- Registration for camp 2022 is closed!
- View the 2022 Agenda
- View the 2022 Talks & Presenter Bios
- Read our Information for Attendees
- View Archives from camp 2021 and previous years
- Ask a question of the security camp administrators