Certificate in MEMS
The micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) certificate program is designed to develop graduate-level expertise in a variety of cutting-edge areas, including materials and manufacturing techniques for microelectronics, and MEMS devices and transducers.
Deepen your expertise in this exciting high-tech field by acquiring advanced technical skills and exposure to the latest technologies.
In addition, the MEMS certificate program can be completed fully online through the Distance Learning Program.
Course List (choose 3):
- ME/MS 555 MEMS: Fabrication & Materials (required)
- ME/MS 534 Materials Technology for Microelectronics
- ME/EC 579 Microelectronics Device Manufacturing
- ME/MS 778 Micro-machined transducers
For more information, please contact Kirstie Miller, Director of Professional Education & Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or 617-358-2354.
- Find a Degree or Program
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Technologies
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Technology Innovation
- Special Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Distance Learning Program
- Departments & Divisions
- Study Abroad