What is Qualtrics Research Suite?
The Qualtrics Research Suite is a user-friendly, feature rich, web-based survey tool which allows users to build, distribute, and analyze online surveys, collaborate in real-time, and export data in multiple formats.
Who can use it?
Qualtrics Research Suite is available to all current Boston University students, faculty, staff and those with a sponsored Guest account.
BMC researchers who have Qualtrics credentials based on their status as a Boston University faculty, staff, or student can use this tool to perform Boston Medical Center research, if the research does not involve the collection of individually identifiable health information.
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library
- Design survey flow with Branch Logic, Display Logic, and Skip Logic functions
- Take advantage of real-time collaboration opportunities
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio, and graphics
- Send and track participation invitations
- Choose from Boston University-approved templates, fonts, and colors
- Utilize polls and website feedback tools
- Post multiple surveys simultaneously and in multiple languages
- Export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Approved for restricted use data (including HIPAA). Please see note above on BMC Affiliated Research.
Qualtrics officially supports up-to-date versions of the following browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox