The IT Help Center provides centralized technology support (software, hardware, and account services) to the Boston University community via phone, email, and our walk-in locations.
The IT Help Center is a centralized resource with two locations, phone, email and in-person support, and extensive hours designed to meet the technology support needs of the community.
- Centralized technology support
- Software support for a variety of Mac and Windows operating systems and applications
- Manufacturer authorized warranty and non-warranty hardware repair
- Sales (and Software Assurance fulfillment) of Microsoft and Adobe software to BU departments and sales of Microsoft Office to BU individuals
- Access to educational discounts on recommended computer systems
- Assistance with your BU login name and Kerberos password
Some services require a current BU login name; others require a current BU ID. Most services are provided without charge. Prices for hardware repair and some premium services are explained on our pricing page.
- Contact us online or mail us at email@example.com.
- Call us at 617-353-HELP (353-4357).
- Visit the IT Help Center at 179 Amory Street or the IT Help Center @ Mugar.
- See our detailed hours and location information.