During a semester at Boston University, students select 3–5 undergraduate courses offered by Metropolitan College.
- Undergraduate courses (level 100 – 599) can be browsed by using the subject directory on the BU MET Course page
- Students are eligible for up to two fitness and recreation credits (PDP) at no additional charge. A list of PDP courses can be found in the BU FitRec Physical Education webpage.
- Upon successful completion of courses, students receive an official transcript from Boston University
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & IT
- Criminal Justice
- Liberal Studies
- Disciplines include: Art History, English Literature, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Philosophy
- Natural & Social Sciences
- Disciplines include: Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Health Science, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, Psychology, Sociology
- Urban Affairs