Boston Community Support
The following are resources put together by existing organizations about how you can get or give support to/from your local community in Boston. Please also see our Wellness and In-Crisis resources.
- An amazing collection of resources from Mutual Aid Brookline
- Sign up to provide resources, services, or general aid (examples include cooking, child/pet care, grocery delivery, etc)
- Donate your T pass to an essential worker
- Donate to Mutual Aid Brookline (Venmo: @mutualaidbrookline) to help financially support those in need and their programming
- How to support local businesses
- A message from Rosie’s Place (Boston area women’s shelter)
- We are currently in talks with the BU administration about setting up an emergency donation fund for students/staff in our community who may be falling on hard times due to this crisis. More information will be coming soon, please check our website for updates.
- In the meantime, If you are in need of financial support during this time, you can submit a request for funds here