The hallmarks of ME@BU are:
- World class, interdisciplinary research
- Excellent undergraduate and graduate programs that promote student and faculty interactions
- A department-wide sense of community and global responsibility.
The ME@BU research portfolio is grouped into seven focus areas:
- MEMS & nanotechnology
- Thermofluid Sciences, Energy & Sustainability
- Acoustics & Vibrations
- Computational Science & Engineering
- Dynamics, Robotics, Systems and Control
The ME educational components provide students with a strong technical foundation as well as access to a wide array of educational opportunities that extend beyond the classroom. Our graduates are well equipped to take on leadership roles in industry, government and academia. We are a part of the College of Engineering at Boston University.