Undergraduate Certificate in Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science offers the Certificate in Computer Science to students seeking to build skills in C++ and Java software development.
Certificate in Computer Science
There is a significant and growing demand for C++ and Java software development specialists. This certificate provides students with the skills necessary to become part of a C++ or Java development team. Graduates of the program also acquire background required to enter the software engineering certificate program and the Master of Science in Computer Science program.
- MET CS 201 Introduction to Programming or equivalent experience.
Curriculum (four courses/16 credits)
- MET CS 231 Programming with C++ or MET CS 232 Programming with Java
- MET CS 248 Discrete Mathematics
- MET CS 341 Data Structures with C++ or MET CS 342 Data Structures with Java
- MET CS 472 Computer Architecture