Minor in Computer Science
Students must earn a minimum grade of C in courses taken toward a minor. All minor concentrators develop their programs in consultation with an advisor. Two courses may be credited toward both a major and minor specialization.
- MET CS 231 Programming with C++ and
- MET CS 341 Data Structures with C++
- MET CS 232 Programming with Java and
- MET CS 342 Data Structures with Java
Plus two computer science courses at the 300 to 500 level selected with the advice and approval of an academic counselor.
Students without prior programming experience must also complete:
- MET CS 201 Introduction to Programming