The following forms applicable to the position in question should be reviewed by supervisor and student employee and retained for departmental records.
- FERPA Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Student Employment Confidentiality Policy
- Boston University Policy on Computing Ethics
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Student Remote Work Agreement – suggested outline
Submit the following forms to the appropriate contact.
- Certification of F-1 Student On-Campus Employment for a Social Security Number Application
- Form W-4 – must be submitted by international students who are ineligible for a tax treaty after receiving Social Security number. They should follow instructions outlined by Tax Information for International Students.
Student Employment Functions on the Business Link
- New Hire/Rehire – to establish a hire record for a student employee.
- Manage Work-Study Jobs – to review, post/unpost, and update existing Work-Study positions.
- Create a New Work-Study Job – to create a new Work-Study position. Please note that Work-Study jobs must be created in order to hire a Work-Study student.