Your gift to the Core Curriculum makes a difference. Recent donations from Core alumni and benefactors have supported student study programs in Italy and Greece; book grants for undergraduates; the annual Devlin Award for excellence in first-year writing; and other forms of direct benefit.
If you would like to support Core on BU’s annual Giving Day, or at any time of the year, we would love to hear from you. Here are some ways to connect:
- If you’re an alumnus, visit this webpage to update your contact information so that we can stay in communication. The Core connection goes both ways! We want to be able to share news with you about how your donations have been enhancing student life or classroom learning, and to make sure you receive invitations to participate in Core programs, live or online.
- Do you have a creative idea or a special reason for supporting Core? Contact our director by email to share your thoughts. We welcome your collaboration and vision, as much as we do material support.
- If you’d like to make a gift now, visit this secure online form at the webpage of BU’s Office of Development & Alumni Relations. The form should be pre-configured to direct your gift to the Core; if it is not, click on the red button labeled Click here to choose a fund, and select the “Core Curriculum Fund.” Gifts of any size are appreciated, and will be used for student and learning support.
Please note: As part of the University’s response to the Covid-19 crisis, Giving Day 2020 has been postponed. To be notified when a new date has been selected, or for other updates, please email the Core office and ask to be added to our Giving Day mailing list.
A note about Giving Day 2019…
If you were a 2019 Giving Day donor to Core, thank you! We placed first in both “donor challenge” (greatest number of individual donors) and “most revenue challenge,” showing that support for Core is among the strongest for any program in CAS. (Source: “2019 Giving Day a Huge Success,” 3 April 2019)
- Spring 2020 update on the BU Core Curriculum, from Kyna Hamill, March 2020
- After Giving Day, a thank-you, from Stephanie Nelson, April 2019