The Boston University graduate program in Arts Administration proudly fosters an ongoing relationship among its alumni, creating a collaborative community where arts administrators support each other to develop new projects and programs.
Stay in touch!
Alumni Relations & Development is here to ensure that you are informed of the benefits and resources available to you as a graduate of BU MET. We hope that you keep in touch and keep us informed of your accomplishments so that we can share your success with our community.
Browse our Alumni Profiles to learn more about some of the graduates of the Arts Administration programs.
Where are you? What are you doing? We would love to know!
In order for our Alumni Directory to best serve students and graduates, we hope to keep it consistently refreshed with current contact information. The directory tracks the success of program graduates while providing a resource to current and graduated students who may be searching for employment in the field. Please keep in touch with updated information, and you will be helping to maintain a vibrant Arts Administration community at BU’s Metropolitan College.
Recent graduates are employed by the following organizations:
- American Conservatory Theatre
- American Repertory Theatre
- Art Vision
- Arts Consulting Group
- Arts International, Inc.
- Arts Management, Inc.
- Berklee College of Music
- Berkshire Museum
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Blue Man Group
- Boch Center
- Boston Ballet
- Boston Lyric Opera
- Boston Modern Orchestra Project
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Cambridge Arts Council
- Carnegie Hall
- Celebrity Series of Boston
- Chorus Pro Musica
- Christies Auction House
- Columbia Artists Management
- Commonwealth Shakespeare Company
- Consulate General of Israel
- Corcoran School of Arts & Design
- DeCordova Museum
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Handel and Haydn Society
- Harvard University Art Museums
- Huntington Theatre Company
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston
- Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- Juilliard School
- Lincoln Center
- Lyric Stage Company
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- MIT Media Lab
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Metropolitan Opera
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Museum of Science, Boston
- New Britain Museum of American Art
- New England Conservatory of Music
- New England Foundation for the Arts
- North Bennet Street School
- Pao Arts Center
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Samuel French, Inc.
- Seattle Symphony
- Seoul Arts Management
- Shanghai Disney
- The Louvre, Paris
- Theatre Communications Group
- Tiffany & Co.
- USS Constitution Museum
- Walnut Hill School for the Arts
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Young Audiences of Oregon
“My experience as an Arts Management student in Boston Metropolitan College has given me the opportunity to further my education and build strong friendships and professional relationships. I gained an in-depth knowledge of cultural institutions in the non-profit and private sectors of the United States. The curriculum has allowed me to learn valuable skills in grant writing, consulting for arts institutions and fundraising through real-life experience working for Boston arts institutions. Inspiring arts leaders have challenged my perception of the sector and have allowed me to reflect on my core values as an arts administrator.”
Master of Science degree, Arts Administration, 2020
Double Masters Student from Audiencia Business School in France