Application for a Change in Status

Faculty of Computing & Data Sciences Policy

CDS students wishing to transfer within the University, return after a leave of absence, or change their major and/or minor should consult with CDS Academic Advising (665 Commonwealth Avenue, 16th Floor) to determine the appropriate procedure. Those wishing to withdraw or request a leave of absence should make an appointment for an exit interview at the University Service Center at 881 Commonwealth Avenue. Those wishing to change their class year or expected date of graduation should make their request to CDS Academic Advising.

Continuing students who, in a given semester, do not register for any courses at the University must apply for a leave of absence at the University Service Center in order to remain eligible to register in subsequent semesters.