It’s impossible to keep up with every career opportunity, as industries, positions, and organizational models are constantly evolving. To bridge the gap, the BUAA and the Center for Career Development are committed to helping you manage your career path from graduation to retirement and beyond.
Managing Your Career with Tools from BU
- Access career and networking tools through the CareerBeam online success center.
- Network with alumni volunteers willing to discuss your career options—and share their own professional experiences—through the Career Advisory Network.
- Take advantage of BU career counselors, a career library and a credentialing service for free through the BU Center for Career Development.
- Access specialty career services, from continuing dental education to corporate recruiting relationships, and other industry-specific benefits by selecting School & College Career Services.
- Search and apply for jobs here at Boston University.
- And remember, if you need help at home or at the office you can hire a BU student.