Doctoral Student, Applied Human DevelopmentContact me
Independent Funding Available, Potential for UROP Funding, Potential for Work-Study Funding
The CERES Institute for Children and Youth seeks a research assistant to support the evaluation study on MENTOR National’s Relationship-Centered Schools Initiative, which aims to transform school programming and spaces to strengthen students’ supportive relationships. As a learning partner to the initiative, CERES wishes to understand how the implementation process is experienced by affiliates, consultants, districts, and schools through surveys, focus groups, and interviews.
Research assistant responsibilities may include:
– Transcribing focus groups and interviews
– Typing up or summarizing data
– Coding, entering, and organizing data
Research assistant requirements:
– Focused and detail-oriented
– Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
– Good time management skills
– Capacity to work 10 hours/week (flexible schedule)
– An interest in supporting youth!
– Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume/CV to Soe Young Lee, EdM, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to On-Campus Opportunities