After you have sent your document to print, you can release your print job by visiting any MyPrint location. After the job is released, your quota will be charged.
Releasing Your Print Job
- Go to your nearest MyPrint device.
- Swipe your BU ID through the card reader at the printer.
- If you don’t have your BU ID, you can log in with your BU username and password on screen.
- Tap “Print release.”
- A list of jobs will appear.
- Select the job(s) you would like to release, then tap “Print.” You can also tap “Select All” to release all of your documents at once. Your documents will be printed to the tray below the screen.