The BU Common @ Mugar is the University’s largest computer lab open to the entire BU community. It integrates cutting-edge technology with the information services of Mugar Memorial Library, in an attractive, comfortable, and convenient location.
The BU Common @ Mugar offers convenient access to Microsoft Windows 10 virtual machines, hosting a broad selection of software applications. Stations are readily available and immediately adjacent to both technology and research help desks, as well as access to several MyPrint printers. Scanning stations are also available.
- Personal computing stations, running energy efficient thin clients
- Located on the first floor of Mugar Memorial Library
- Built with Windows 10 virtual machines, providing reliable service and a broad range of applications including many applications from the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Co-located with the IT Help Center @ Mugar and the Print Center @ Mugar
- An integral part of the Library, with access to a wide selection of research and information resources, including personal help from Library staff