Frequently Requested Forms

There are various forms that you will need to submit to the Registrar’s Office to comply with BU Law’s academic regulations and graduation requirements. These forms will help you stay on track with meeting the requirements for the JD program, such as the Upper-Class Writing Requirement, and fulfilling other curricular requirements such as a supervised research and writing project (independent study) or a concentration. There are also forms here to help you find a faculty advisor, suggest a course, or request to be wait-listed for a closed course.

All forms are also available in the Registrar’s Office on the fifth floor. Please note that forms requiring a signature may not be submitted online. These forms should be printed from the Web, completed, and returned to the Registrar’s Office on the fifth floor.