Textbook Order Information
Information regarding required texts will be available through the Barnes & Noble at Boston University website. Students are not required to purchase texts through Barnes & Noble at Boston University. When purchasing texts through another vendor be sure to purchase the correct edition; to allow sufficient time for delivery; and to familiarize yourself with the return policies of the vendor. Please note that Barnes & Noble at Boston University is an independent entity and cannot accept returns from other Barnes & Noble sources.
To view your texts
- Have your course confirmation or schedule with course numbers from the Student Link available.
- Visit the Barnes & Noble at Boston University site.
- Enter the semester—“FALL ONCAMPUS” for fall OR “Spring ONCAMPUS” for spring.
- Select LAW JD as the department. For Banking and Financial Law texts, select LAW BK. For Graduate Tax texts, select LAW TX.
- Select the course number and applicable section.
- Add the course.
- These steps may be repeated to add multiple courses before you select “View Your Textbook List”
- Note: Some courses use materials not available at Barnes & Noble at BU. See the Banking and Financial Law and Graduate Tax Programs resource pages for complete booklists.
Textbooks for the School of Law are available on the 5th Floor of the Barnes & Noble at Boston University. Barnes & Noble at Boston University is located on the western section of BU’s campus, on 910 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215. You can take the Green Line (B trolley) to Saint Paul Street. There is also limited street parking available.
Barnes & Noble is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.