The Department of Classical Studies offers five minors. Please refer to the Course Bulletin for a list of the approved related courses. Please also visit our Advising webpage for additional information on degree requirements and policies.

How to declare a minor: 

  1. Meet with a faculty advisor. If you are unsure who to meet with, our Director of Undergraduate Studies is happy to meet with you.
  2. Complete a Minor Declaration form (found on specific minor pages below)
  3. Complete the CAS Minor Declaration form 
    * This form only applies to CAS students. Students in other colleges should consult academic advisors with in their college. 

Explore our minors…