Undergraduate Research in Biology

Honors Research in Biology*

*The Honors Research in Biology application is now online.

Readings in Biology (submit to Melissa Mele or Anne Hildebrand)

Travel Grant


Department Petition

Transfer Course Equivalency Form (for international courses, request form from External Programs,

Transfer Credit Appeal Form

CAS Advising Forms

CAS Intent to Graduate
Change of Class Year for CAS Students
Course Overload Fee Waiver Form
Major/Minor Declaration
Part-Time Status Petition
Request for Foreign Language Proficiency Evaluation

Registrar’s Forms

Add/Drop Form
Incomplete Grade Form
Permission to Audit Form
Registration Petition for the Boston Area Consortia