For participants and families seeking additional supports available to them, we hope that you will find the links below informative and helpful. Please note, CARE is not affiliated with these links and we list them solely to provide families with options outside of CARE.
General Resources for The ASD Community
- BMC’s Autism Program: Resources for Families
- This spreadsheet may prove especially helpful, as it contains an extensive compilation of resources across a variety of categories and subjects, such as educational learning or ABA/autism-specific behavior & skill development support. It also has resources in a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole.
- Autism Speaks Resource Guide
- Autism Speaks is the largest autism advocacy organization in the United States. This resource page has a wide range of information on support groups, treatment and therapies, evaluation and diagnosis, advocacy, and many other topics.
- The Arc: Find Resources
- The Arc is dedicated to serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This resource page has several filters you may use for your convenience.
- The Lurie Center for Autism
- Affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, The Lurie Center for Autism is an integrated and multidisciplinary clinical, research, training and advocacy program dedicated to treating individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disorders.
- US Department of Health and Human Services – The Office of Autism Research Coordination
- The OARC is a great way to get in contact and stay up to date with new and continuing research in the field of autism, as well as events and resources.
- SPED Child & Teen Massachusetts
- A handy compilation of resources and articles relating to autism and special education.
- Massachusetts Resources for Families- Autism
- The official Massachusetts state government’s website of resources for families.
- Autism Parenting Magazine