Intra-University Transfer

University Policy

Metropolitan College Policy

Metropolitan College’s policy on intra-university transfer (IUT) is different than that of other undergraduate programs at the University.

Students seeking to transfer to a degree program in Boston University’s Metropolitan College must apply through Metropolitan College Admissions. Students seeking to transfer from Metropolitan College to a degree program in another Boston University school or college must apply as a transfer student through Boston University Undergraduate Admissions.