Name Changes or Corrections

University Policy

School of Law Policy

Students who require a change of name on their Law School and University records must submit a change of name form with the appropriate documentation to the School of Law Registrar’s office.

The change of name form is available in the School of Law Registrar’s office on the fifth floor (LAW 502). We will forward the documentation to the University Registrar.