Declaring or Changing a Concentration/Major

University Policy

Graduate Medical Sciences Policy

GMS students are enrolled directly into the department or program of their interest upon matriculation, with the exception of the Program in Biomedical Sciences. In certain cases, a student may petition to transfer into a different department/program (see Transfer Between Departments/Programs). Students are required to submit an admission application when changing their degree or program.