Application for Change in Status

College of Arts & Sciences students wishing to transfer within the University, to return after a leave of absence, or to change their major and/or minor should consult with CAS Academic Advising (100 Bay State Road, 4th Floor) to determine the appropriate procedure. Those wishing to withdraw or to request a leave of absence should make an appointment for an exit interview at the University Service Center at 881 Commonwealth Avenue. Those wishing to change their class year or expected date of graduation should make their request in CAS Academic Advising.

Continuing students who in a given semester do not register for any courses at the University must apply for a leave of absence at the University Service Center in order to remain eligible to register in subsequent semesters.