MyPrint allows you to print from any computer on the BU campus network (or off campus if connected through the VPN), including your own. You can print to various Boston University printers, including those in the Print Center at Mugar Memorial Library.
Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, Guests
Print from any computer connected to the network. Use Convenience Points to pay for print jobs beyond your normal semester allocation. Preview printing costs before printing.
- Available from any computer on the BU campus network or connected through the VPN.
- Allows you to view your current page allocation, manage your print jobs, and view your printing history.
- Integrated with the Convenience Points system.
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
- Printing from a personal computer requires initial configuration.
- Printing from off campus requires that you use the VPN client to connect to the campus network.
- To print jobs beyond your normal semester allocation, you will need Convenience Points.
Beyond the sheet allocation you receive each semester, you can print using Convenience Points at a cost of 8 cents per sheet. For more information, see About MyPrint.
See Using MyPrint.