Resources for the BU community and beyond.
For information on BU scholarships and grants, student and parent loans, and financial aid.
Graduate Student Financial Aid
Graduate students should contact the financial aid officer at their school.
- College of Communication: 617-353-4658
- College of Engineering: 617-353-9760
- College of Fine Arts: 617-353-3350
- Division of Graduate Medical Sciences: 617-638-5255
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: 617-353-2696
- Metropolitan College: 617-358-4072
- School of Dental Medicine: 617-638-5130
- School of Education: 617-353-4238
- School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College: 617-353-7477
- School of Law: 617-353-3160
- School of Management: 617-353-3584
- School of Medicine: 617-638-5130
- School of Public Health: 617-638-5130
- School of Social Work: 617-353-3765
- School of Theology: 617-353-3053
- University Professors Program: 617-353-4020
Residence and dining plan charges.
Sports Pass Information and Events
Find out more about the Sports Pass and upcoming events.
Find out more about the University ID card, including Convenience Points.
Visit Student Central.
More on the monthly payment plan.
University Service Center
Visit the University Service Center website.
Boston University Directory
Call 617-353-2000 or visit www.bu.edu/directory/.