Resources for the BU community and beyond.
For information on BU scholarships and grants, student and parent loans, and financial aid.
Graduate Student Financial Aid
Graduate students should contact the financial aid officer at their school.
- College of Communication: 617-353-4658
- College of Engineering: 617-353-9760
- College of Fine Arts: 617-353-3350
- Division of Graduate Medical Sciences: 617-638-5255
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: 617-353-2696
- Metropolitan College: 617-358-4072
- School of Dental Medicine: 617-638-5130
- School of Education: 617-353-4238
- School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College: 617-353-7477
- School of Law: 617-353-3160
- Questrom School of Business: 617-353-3584
- School of Medicine: 617-638-5130
- School of Public Health: 617-638-5130
- School of Social Work: 617-353-3765
- School of Theology: 617-353-3053
The Newbury Center
A resource for first-generation undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Visit www.bu.edu/newbury-center.
Sports Pass Information and Events
Find out more about the Sports Pass and upcoming events.
Visit Student Central.
Find out more about the University ID card, including Convenience Points.
Tuition Payment Plan
More on the monthly payment plan.
University Service Center
Visit the University Service Center website.
Boston University Directory
Call 617-353-2000 or visit www.bu.edu/directory/.