We're just getting some things configured, hang on a few more moments...
from theDean of Students
Dear Friends, It’s likely you’re consumed with the news of the day, schoolwork,
February 3, 2017
I credit Professor David Eckel and the Institute for Philosophy and Religion...
January 10, 2017
Before college, summer allowed us students to take a break from all...
June 23, 2017
Studying at Boston University during the school year, students quickly discover that...
June 13, 2017
Thanks to Arlin Moore (COM '19), the Class of 2017 saw a...
May 9, 2017
Amanda DoAmaral (SED '08) is currently a teacher at Skyline High School...
April 7, 2017
- 26JunGRS Dissertation Defense of Kristin Szuhany
- 26JunRonald Haroutunian, bassoon; David Martins, clarinet; Linda Toote, flute | Boston University Tanglewood Institute (BUTI)Trinity Church, 88 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
- 27JunViolin, Viola, & Cello Workshop Faculty Recital | Boston University Tanglewood Institute (BUTI)Trinity Church, 88 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
from theBU Community
- Urban Youth of Color Stressed by Violence, Official IndifferenceAs researchers, Melissa Maharaj and Chaurice McMillan have lived the subject they study, which is stress in the lives of urban youth of color. McMillan, a Lesley University student from Boston’s Mattapan section who attended high school in affluent Brookline, knows you’re likelier to see a yeti in her neighborhood than an affordable, healthy food […]
- Journey to Space at the Museum of ScienceNearly five decades after Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin first stepped on Earth’s moon (238,855 miles from Earth), NASA has now turned its attention to Mars. The Red Planet is considered the next great frontier of space travel and exploration. The race to land an astronaut on Mars’ surface (a journey of some 33.9 million […]